Friday 25 January 2013

Pansy thoughtfulness expanding card




I have been wanting to do a card folded like this since I saw it in Cards and Crafts for Christmas Volume 6.  I didn't use any patterned paper but created my own using Spray Inks and Stamps.  I used all of my favorite colours and my hands got quite colourful as well.  I stamped the image onto Stamping card and coloured the image with spray inks by spraying onto a white tile.  I layed the stamp up and stuck it together with foam pads.  I used the single pansy stamps to make the background on the triangles and the card that folds around the middle and Walesby stamp for the background on the top circle.  I really enjoyed making this card it was easier than I thought and only took me an evening in between looking after the children.  The Inks, Stamping Card and Stamps I got from Oak House Studios.

2 comments:

  1. You've made a great start with your new blogging life. Love your header with the rose stamp and all your projects!!

    ReplyDelete